Purchasing with us
- PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- GOODS ARE OFFERED SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
- MINIMUM DELIVERY IS ONE CASE OR EQUIVALENT TO NINE LITRES.
CLAIMS – All goods will be at the purchaser’s risk upon delivery.
- if F.I.S. transaction, to the purchaser’s premises
- if F.O.B. transaction, to the purchaser’s carrier
- PAYMENTS shall be made by the end of the following month which follows the month of purchase. Those terms will apply only to customers who have been granted credit facilities.
- PAYMENTS shall be made on the invoice supplied with stock unless otherwise arranged in writing between your business and David Johnstone and Associates Pty Ltd.
- ALL OTHER SALES will be conducted on a Cash On Delivery basis or payment before delivery. With payment before delivery, stock will be delivered after payment has been made on a Proforma Invoice sent prior to stock delivery.
- ORDERS will not be supplied to customers with overdue accounts. Seven days grace will be allowed for postage and date delays. Should these terms be exceeded any further orders will be on credit hold until payment overdues are completed. Orders will be returned to stock after seven (7) days if the account remains overdue. Further sales will be C.O.D. unless both parties have agreed to return to a credit account.
ERRORS IN ORDERING:
- If we receive an incorrect order and stock has to be returned then the cost of freighting the goods from/to David Johnstone & Associates Pty Ltd will be debited against the credit.
- If orders are David Johnstone & Associates Pty Ltd’ error, all costs will be incurred by David Johnstone & Associates Pty Ltd.
- STOCK RETURNS David Johnstone & Associates Pty Ltd will not accept stock returns after seven (7) days of the purchase date. Faulty wines MUST be returned within 24 hours of opening so that analysis can be conducted.
- INTEREST will be charged on overdue accounts at 2% over vendors bank overdraft rate from the date it is due until the date of payment.
- TITLE to and property in the goods will not pass to the buyer until the buyer has paid David Johnstone and Associates Pty Ltd the total contract price. The buyer will be entitled to resell the goods in the usual course of business of the buyer but, in such case, David Johnstone and Associates Pty Ltd will be entitled to receive from the proceeds of such sub-sale payment of the total contract price, which proceeds, to the extent of the amount of the total contract price outstanding to David Johnstone and Associates Pty Ltd, will be held by the buyer in trust for David Johnstone and Associates Pty Ltd.
If the buyer does not pay David Johnstone and Associates Pty Ltd the total contract price by the due date for payment specified herein, then without prejudice to any other remedy, David Johnstone and Associates Pty Ltd will be entitled to retake possession of the goods or any part thereof and for that purpose may go upon any premises occupied or used by the buyer.